We agree to provide you with the SEQL Service. The Service includes all of the SEQL products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance SEQL’s mission.
Unauthorized use of SEQL Websites and systems including but not limited to unauthorized entry into SEQL systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on a Website is strictly prohibited. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by SEQL and/or its affiliates.
The information and materials contained in this Website, including text, graphics, information, links or other items are provided “as is”, “as available”. SEQL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
In no event will SEQL be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this Website, any information received from the Website, any email distributed to any user or any linked Website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if SEQL, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your account. However, content will continue to appear that was shared with third parties.
This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
- You can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
- This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
- SEQL reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to immediately terminate your account and /or assess a $20,000 daily penalty fee for scraping jobs, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise mis-using or mis-appropriating site content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site. The use of automated programming on SEQL, including but not limited to the use of a script to apply to jobs or to communicate with recruiters (e.g. the sending of resumes through SEQL recruiter database), is contrary to the nature of our services and not permitted.
- If you believe you account was terminated in error, please contact email@example.com.
You must supply and maintain a valid and verified email address in order to use this service. Invalid email addresses and those that have not been verified through the verification email sent upon sign-up will be deleted from our system and you will be denied access to this Website.
Certain sections or pages on this Website may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Use of this Website shall be governed by all applicable federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Virginia.
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.